Sunday, May 8, 2016

Week 1- Assignment 1B- Blog Post

Hello everyone,
          My name is Nora and I am currently working on my teaching credential as well as my Master's in Education. I do not have a teaching position just yet, but I have been working for the Los Angeles Unified School District for 11 years as a Special Education Assistant. I do have a lot of experience working in a classroom with diverse groups and really enjoy it. I know I can definitely make a difference in children's way of learning and their future beyond school... I am very passionate about teaching and it is my dream to have my own classroom one day, not too far away!
         
           I am 32 years old, and I have a son, Aidan, who is 6 years old. He is my little engine that keeps me going! I want to be his role model, and show him that we can do whatever we set our hearts to... I am a single mom, and even though it is extremely difficult at times to balance family, work, school, and personal life, I continue to look forward to a brighter future.

          I hope you enjoy my newly created blog... I am new at this, so please be patient as I learn my way through this new world of blogging!

Love,

Nora Huskins

No comments:

Post a Comment